well that’s what the end of 2010 is looking like – ended the year with a 24-hour blizzard! 2010 was a good one, but i’m really looking forward to 2011. i have a lot of good ideas to take this blog to the next level next year and get to know you all more!
here’s one more look back at what 2010 was all about at the clothing menu and in the fashion world -
here are the 5 most popular posts on this blog in 2010:
1) (500) days of zooey deschanel – i have since watched this movie countless times since last january. this post was written soon after i first fell in love with the movie and zooey’s character’s style.
2) 2010 fall fashion trends: sneak peak – fringe, prints, fur. how much of these did you end up seeing this fall?
3) independent jewelry and clothing designer: Norwegian Wood – an interview with the talented, Angie, of Norwegian Wood
4) top 10 spring/summer fashion must-have list - i have to say i liked the trends from this spring/summer and wouldn’t mind them coming back in 2011
5) j’adore these french fashion icons – featuring my favs, charlotte gainsbourg and marion cotillard
and here’s a roundup of the year in review from some of my favorite blogs:
Fashion News in 2010 – The Year in Review, Refinery29
2010′s Best and Worst Dressed Celebs, Refinery29
The Best of BofF/Top 10 Articles of 2010, The Business of Fashion
The Year in News 2010, Pitchfork
Best Dressed 2010, WhoWhatWear
thank you all for reading and showing your support for the clothing menu. here’s to 2011!