this is it – today is the grand opening of my new indie fashion shop, the clothing menu boutique! now you can read about fashion trends and independent designers and then go to the shop to buy from them. my goal is to offer people unique clothes and accessories to buy, but to also tell you about the designer behind them so you have a story to tell when someone compliments you on what you buy here!
last week i gave you a sneak peak at the designers who are selling in the shop. here they are:
- Fischer Clothing – timeless tops from a Brooklyn designer who creates clothes that are made to be worn in different occasions (work, class, dinner, etc.) so you get the most out of what you buy
- Broken Doll Clothing – trendy tops and a dress from a Calgary designer who makes clothes that look good, but are also comfortable (note, Broken Doll Clothing is not in the shop right now, but will be very soon!)
- a.g. ambroult – earrings, rings, and a necklace from a mom of 2 located in the Boston area who is a metalsmith making interesting pieces of jewelry
- cuttlefish – jewelry from a Boston designer who makes colorful unique pieces out of stones, gems, wood, and glass beads
- Pattern Recognitions – scarves from a designer based in Montreal who prints images onto the scarves from her own video work and photography
happy shopping! new designers and items will be added all the time and the shop only carries small quantities, so if you like something, buy it before someone else does! free shipping in the US for the grand opening.