Tricks for Effectively using Pepper Spray
Rape is something which no girl in the world wants to face, but the irony is that abuse still happens in every part of the world. Therefore, it is better to take necessary precautions to avoid such situations to protect yourself. One such protection is the pepper spray. Carrying guns or even stun gunsare not supported by most of the women in the world. They would instead prefer carrying pepper spray,and indeed cute pepper spray can save your day.
Let’s check the effective ways of using pepper spray:
- Pepper spray should be directly sprayed on the eyes or nose: The attacker when he attacks you, you should wait till you find a way to spray it directly on their eyes or nose as they are the areas which affect the most. Though pepper spray on any other part of skin will irritate, that won’t stop the attacker to attack you. If you can spray it over to his face which can go right into his eyes or he inhales the pepper, for around 45 minutes, he would be damaged. So, for that long, you can be sure that he won’t be able to attack you anymore. If you spray it over his face, it is going to give him a hard time like breathing difficulty, nausea, and coughing, choking, and even temporary blindness.
- Carry the pepper spray so that you can find it easily in need:If you are in danger and at that moment you start searching for the pepper spray that would make the situation worse. You won’t be able to find it if you haven’t put it in the right place. You also would be scared at that time to have the nerve to search for searching it inside the bag which carries everything in the world in it. So, it is always better to keep it in a place where you can find it easily like your belt holster or in the outside pocket of your jacket.
- Pepper spray is not for fun:If you use pepper spray irresponsibly, you can be charged with assault. Therefore, use it whenever there is no other way you could avoid using it.
- Run after using the pepper spray:The pepper spray won’t really make the person attacking you permanently disabled. It depends on person to person how much it is going to respond to, to some it may work for a long time and to some only a few moments. So, better run away after using the spray.
- Pepper spray should be replaced: You should replace the pepper spray often like once in a year so that its effect remains the same, as with the time the pepper spray with you will lose some of its properties.